Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby Boy #2!

So like everything I've been seeing on Pinterest I wanted to do track my belly pictures too! I had all intentions back in October to do it but never did. So what better time to start than at the half way point:) Oh and yes I plan on doing that cute lil' chalkboard to but it's been a work in progress.
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Mixture of my regular clothes with maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: some nights better than others. starting to get a little uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: seeing the little guy on the ultrasound and listening to his heartbeat!
Miss Anything? my energy.
Movement: Lots of kicks!!
Food cravings: Cereal. All cereal all the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: don't really want anything to do with some meats.
Gender: BoY!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: aches, pains the usual. Headaches and I get tired super easy.
Belly Button in or out? In. I will be really really surprised if it ever becomes an outie. It's like a black hole. No joke.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: dinner! or maybe snack time.

No comments:

picture

picture