Wednesday, January 25, 2012

21 weeks!

Another week down! My answers really haven't changed much:) How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 pounds...no change
Maternity clothes? Mixture of my regular clothes with maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: some nights better than others. starting to get a little uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: hanging out with my two favorite men.
Miss Anything? my energy.
Movement: Lots of kicks!!
Food cravings: Cereal. All cereal all the time. We can also add eggs and bacon to this list.
Anything making you queasy or sick: don't really want anything to do with some meats.
Gender: BoY!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: aches, pains the usual. Headaches and I get tired super easy.
Belly Button in or out? In. Mark my words it will never be an outie. br> Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: getting the baby's room ready:)
I poked my eye momma.

No comments:

picture

picture