Saturday, June 12, 2010

Florida





Hello!!! I made it to Florida and now I'm back! We had such a good time. I even made it through the plane ride, most importantly B made it through the plane ride. He was such a good boy. He slept for most of it. My only fear was how I was going to go to the bathroom on the plane. It made for a good time. Me plus a 24 pound baby in a small airplane bathroom. It's a good thing I'm flexible and creative.
My sister's baby shower turned out great! I think everyone had a great time. I got to see my friend Katrina that I haven't seen in years! We visited my Dad over at his new house. B was able to go on his first boat ride! We also had a wonderful weekend at the Portifino Hotel in Orlando! We had a jam-packed itinerary!

Going back home made me realize how much I miss in a year. Things change so fast and even though we live in a age with facebook and skype it really isn't anything like being there with your family. Hopefully, one day we will move closer and if not there are always planes. :)

No comments:

picture

picture