Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun times






Hi everyone!

It's been a good week! :D This past weekend we spent some time on Lake Nacimiento. It was nice to get away for a few days. Our friends John and Gina invited us to a house they were staying in. On Saturday we took a boat ride around the lake. I was a little chicken to try wake boarding. I wanted to but I'm so clumsy. I can't imagine what I would look like on a board! Brendan had a great time hanging out with Ava.

This week we are counting the days until his surgery:( Tuesday the 29th is the big day. I know he will do just fine. It will be nice to have this behind us. J's parents are headed down now and should get here by Saturday. My mom is coming in on Monday, so we will have alot of family support. He is a strong little man and I know he will do well.

Other than that I have been working here and there on some sewing projects and planning B's 1st birthday!! I can't believe he is almost one!! I'm so excited to plan his first party. I know that he won't remember a thing but I think it's more of a celebration for us all. HEY! We made it through a whole year!! whoohoo. J has been super busy at work...and when he isn't at work he is at school. Wednesday's and Thursday's are rough. I see him Tuesday night and I don't really see him again until Friday night. He has also been playing basketball in a league on base. I've gone to some of their games. B likes to cheer them on.

Enjoy the pics:)
Tori

No comments:

picture

picture