Monday, December 21, 2009

Ugh...my hair.

Okay...so a few months ago I thought having bangs was a fabulous idea. I researched pictures of celebs that had bangs and skipped merrily to my hairstylist. For a few weeks I loved them. I thought they were so cute but eventually they began to bug me. I tried to refresh them but just having bangs in my face became more of a hassle than what it was worth. Flash forward to December. I thought for some reason my bangs would just super grow back to normal. Not the case since preggo hormones are all gone. The only hairstyle I have been able to do is the "pull back to one side with a bobby pin". If I put it in a headband little hairs stick up all around like when I was in elementary school. Ugh. Anyone have any ideas on how to style semi-grown out bangs?? seriously I'm in need of a overhaul.

No comments:

picture

picture