Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It has been such a great year. I can't believe how fast it went. I am so thankful for my family, friends, and that Brendan is healthy! For those of you who haven't heard Brendan had a wonderful report from Dr. Skiast! We went back to LA for a visit and they did an ultrasound. We were totally prepared to hear the next tests that he was going to have to undergo. However, when they did the ultrasound his kidney dilation was down. The doctor said it was "miraculous"! We were so happy!! All plans for another surgery were put on hold. What a relief!

We are spending our first Christmas with Brendan here in Santa Maria. Jeremy has been away for work so it will be nice to be altogether. Brendan is 5 months and weighs a whopping 17lbs. He has been rolling over and somewhat sitting by himself. He is still a little wobbly on the sitting part.



The other day I was bored so Brendan and I had a Christmas photo shoot in the living room. :) I will leave you with a few. Enjoy! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!


The best caption for the photo came from Aunt Megan:

"You wanna buy tickets to the gun show"

Such a Ladies man...

...and he's spent.

No comments:

picture

picture